103 Industrial Dr Gilbertsville,
- Phone: (610) 367-6282
- Fax: (610) 367-7727
About Sealstrip Corporation
Sealstrip Corporation is the trusted leader in innovative convenience features for flexible packaging. We make flexible packages easy to open and easy to reseal, enhancing the consumer experience and keeping your brand at top of mind. Whether it's the opening of a shrink package, or resealing a pouch, we can provide the reliable packaging solutions you're looking for to make your package stand out. Our FDA compliant easy open and reclosable features keep your product fresher longer, maintaining barrier properties, providing product protection & tamper evidence. A great, sustainable alternative to zipper, Sealstrip uses pressure sensitive tape in all of its applications so there are never any tracks to line up, and you can be sure the package is closed the first time, every time.
Recyclable material now available!
Sealstrip's product line is made up of Sealstrip, FreshPak, FreshPak BarrierPlus system, Peel&Seal, SealAcross, VerdeSeal, Peelwrap, Shrinktape, and Teartape. We provide a complete systems approach: applicators retrofit to your current VFFS or flow wrapper and the easy open/resealable materials. Sealstrip also excels in developing custom features and systems to meet customers' diverse needs in an ever-changing market.
Come by booth #5224 to see our many options for easy open and resealable features for flexible packaging. We’ll be featuring the NEW FreshPak BARRIER PLUS System on a PurPak flowwrapper and the NEW Recyclable VerdeSeal material on a Matrix VFFS.
SEE ALSO: PurPak's Edge VFFS bagger in action launching the resealable DOY-SUP– booth S-2791 (South Building, Confectionary Pavillion).
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Cosmetics/Personal Care > Cosmetics/Personal Care
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.
- Central America
- Central and South Asia
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Oceania Pacific
- South America
- Western Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
Sustainable Solution Description
VerdeSeal is a recyclable, proprietary pressure sensitive tape technology with FDA food compliance, applicable to Sealstrip’s easy open and resealable product lines. The recyclable material produces our same consumer-loved convenience features and no loss in operational efficiency - with the added sustainability benefit. Utilizing recyclable polyethylene (PE) based films, VerdeSeal meets the content requirements for recyclable material. In addition to recyclability, VerdeSeal was found to have the ability to produce a significant reduction in carbon footprint when compared to conventional reseal adhesive technologies. VerdeSeal is available now for Sealstrip’s resealable product lines – Peel&Seal, FreshPak, Sealstrip, and SealAcross – ideal for a variety of applications, such as baked goods, refrigerated or frozen foods, snacks and candy, fresh produce, tortillas, shelf stable foods, pet food, personal care and more!