14000 North 250 West Edinburgh,
- Phone: (812) 526-2240
- Fax: (812) 526-2428
About Georg Utz, Inc.
Georg Utz, Inc. specializes in developing creative, sustainable and reusable plastic products in both injection molded and thermoforming solutions. We focus on returnable plastic containers, pallets, component holders and custom solutions for all markets.
With production subsidiaries in: USA, Switzerland, Germany, France, UK, Poland, Mexico and China; we offer in-house consulting, innovative development, state-of-the-art prototyping and production processes throughout the world.
The Utz Group takes pride in its global leadership in designing, developing and manufacturing custom and standard solutions to optimize our customer’s logistical processes.
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.
Sustainable Solution Description
The careful use of all resources is firmly anchored in the Utz Group's mission statement. Plastic is our material. It not only has excellent technical properties – it also enables us to produce lightweight yet robust products. It is also 100 percent recyclable. Through local production we ensure short transport routes on three continents. In reusable logistics, we recognize the optimal application for our products, which are all designed for long-term use.