500 Industrial Park Dr Portland,
- Phone: 800-670-0448
About Priority Plastics
Priority Plastics, Inc. provides rigid packaging solutions with manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States. It is our promise to deliver our absolute best through quality, timeliness, customer experience and sustainability. Our areas of focus include:
- Tight Head Containers for industrial packaging to include agricultural/chemical, epoxy, lawn and garden, concentrates, syrups, and more.
- Clear PET retail containers for food, snacks, hardware, novelties.
- HDPE Canisters for nutrition, powders, supplements, cannabis/hemp.
- Dry Pack Towel Wipes - Slitting, perforating towels/wipes, capping, induction sealing, labeling, packing and shipping.
- Clear PET
- Retail Packaging
- Tight Head
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Other healthcare products
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Over-the-counter products
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.
Currently Exporting: No
- North America
- United States
Sustainable Solution Description
Protecting the earth is one of our top priorities. We are continuously exploring new ways to expand our sustainability efforts. The EPA defines sustainable manufacturing as follows: “…the creation of manufactured products through economically-sound processes that minimize negative environmental impacts while conserving energy and natural resources” At Priority Plastics, we take our commitment to sustainable manufacturing very seriously. Central to sustainability goals are reducing carbon omissions and lessening environmental impact. To these ends, we have taken actions in the following areas: PRODUCTS Many of our products actually contain less plastic than they once did. - Our Lightweight products use 20 percent less resins - We offer multi layer technologies; up to 80% of core content is recycled material or post consumer resins – sandwiched between virgin resin layers. - Lighter weights mean savings in fuel resources; less-costly shipping and delivery. - We have redesigned many types of our packaging to reduce the overall gram weight used. - For transit, we pack outbound containers in corrugated with post consumer and processed recycle materials. PROCESSES - In all of our facilities, we strive for ZERO WASTE. - All locations have implemented initiatives to recycle unused resin and not waste resources. - Resins used are fully recyclable in all states and countries where our products are shipped. - We follow sustainability guidelines by processing resins that eliminate the need for fluorination. - These practices are compliant with state initiatives including California Proposition 65. FACILITIES Our strategically placed coast-to-coast facilities allow us to reduce carbon emissions and environmental impact from time in transit. - In our plants, we conserve resources with auto-dimming motion activated lighting and auto sensing sinks and toilets. - In transportation and delivery, we use dedicated rail spurs whenever possible. All of these various methodologies and other such initiatives we will help build a better future for our partners and for us. We continually endeavor to find ways to grow our resources and support your company by delivering complete packaging solutions that are tailored to your unique needs – all with sustainable practices in mind. When you team up with Priority Plastics, you are getting a partner that invests in your future.