315 E Robinson St Ste 520 Orlando,
- Phone: (844) 513-2488
About iGPS Logistics
MOVING THE MARKET FORWARD THROUGH SUSTAINABLE SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS
As the national leader in pallet pooling solutions, iGPS offers the most cost-efficient and advanced plastic pallet-based supply chain solution for your business. We take care of pallet procurement, management, and recovery to ensure lower operating costs and optimum efficiency.
Our pallets are lighter, stronger, safer, and greener — better for your products, and better for our planet. Here are just some of the ways in which iGPS can benefit your supply chain:
- STRONG & DURABLE — iGPS pallets are built with High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE), ensuring a long life. They are also edge-rackable, boasting a 2,800-lb. evenly distributed load capacity.
- SAVES FUEL — Up to 35% lighter than typical multi-use wood pallets, our all-plastic pallets require less fuel and cost to transport.
- REDUCES POLLUTION — By requiring less fuel for transport, our pallets reduce pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.
- REDUCES PRODUCT DAMAGE — Our pallets’ near full-top deck coverage provides superior strength that reduces product damage and returned loads, adding efficiency to the supply chain.
- IMPROVES WORKER SAFETY — No protruding nails or splinters that endanger workers and damage equipment. Plus our pooled pallets’ lighter weight (~50 lbs.) meets CBA and NIOSH standards, reducing the risk of workplace injuries.
- ENHANCES HYGIENE — Unlike wood pallets, our pallets do not absorb liquids that lead to contamination, are impervious to insects, and require no toxic fumigation or other treatments.
- ENABLES PRODUCT TRACKING — Embedded RFID tags on all four sides provide supply chain transparency.
- SIMPLER ADMINISTRATION — Our pallet management and tracking system eliminates cumbersome paperwork and needless labor costs.
Maximize the sustainability of your supply chain while reducing your total cost of business. Visit our booth 6844 or call 844-513-2488 today to get started!
- Beverage > Beer
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Spirits/liquors
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Cosmetics/Personal Care > Cosmetics/Personal Care
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Over-the-counter products
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.
- North America
- United States
Sustainable Solution Description
At iGPS, sustainability and respect for our environment are central to our mission and core values. We are continuing to lead a paradigm shift in the pallet pooling business from wood to our all-plastic, recyclable pallet with embedded radio frequency identification (RFID) tags. Our pallet is lighter, stronger, safer, and greener — better for your products, and better for our planet. Here are just some of the ways in which iGPS promotes sustainability for the supply chain: Saves Fuel: Up to 35% lighter than typical multi-use wood pallets, our all-plastic pallet requires less fuel and cost to transport. Reduces Pollution: By requiring less fuel for transport, our pallets reduce pollution and greenhouse gas emissions. Saves Precious Resources: 100% recyclable. If a pallet is damaged it is molded into a new one, making its useful life indefinite. Reduces Plastic Waste: iGPS utilized more than 32 million pounds of post-consumer resin into our pallets in the last year. Plastic that may have otherwise ended up in landfills.