119 E 84th St Apt 3A New York,
- Phone: (866) 779-1492
About Bandall Inc
Want to reduce packaging material by 80%? Bandall banding machines can help!
Bandall is an internationally operating family business that focuses on sustainable bundling and banding solutions since 1990. This helps us to offer an infinite number of solutions for the entire packaging industry, with advantages in terms of reducing packaging material and eliminating plastics. With a worldwide network of distributors and its own international branches, Bandall is always locally presented.
What is banding?
With banding, you can efficiently and sustainably label, bundle and seal your products. This is possible with pre-printed and unprinted banding materials. You can also print variable information during the banding process, which increases packaging flexibility. Print & band leads to less label material required to be in stock. Furthermore, banding leads to huge reductions in packaging materials. Especially compared to traditional packaging and labelling methods, such as shrink film, self-adhesive labels and boxes. Additional packaging elements, such as extra labels, clips, or elastics also become unnecessary.
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.
Currently Exporting: Yes
- Direct Sales
- Central America
- Central and South Asia
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Northern Africa
- Oceania Pacific
- South America
- Southern Africa
- Western Europe