614 N. Dupont Highway Suite 210 Dover,
- Phone: (786) 201-2865
Engilico delivers innovative seal inspection technologies to inspect, optimize and monitor the sealing process of flexible and rigid packaging. These technologies enable customers to realize better packaging quality, higher packaging productivity and end-of-line automation. With hundreds of installations worldwide, Engilico’s technology warrants package integrity and shelf life, reduces customer complaints and therefore improves the brand image of leading international companies within the global food, pet care and other industries where sealing integrity is of utmost importance.
SealScope™ is a patented, easy to integrate and non-destructive in-line seal inspection and process monitoring technology for flexible packages such as pouches, flow wraps, VFFS bags, etc. Via sensors that are mounted on the sealing jaws, SealScope™ detects product in seal, wrinkles and tapered seals. It also issues early warnings for process drifts enabling preventive machine maintenance. With more than 200 installations worldwide, numerous leading companies in the food, pet care and other industries where sealing is a critical process are using SealScope™ seal inspection to improve their outgoing packaging quality and reduce their packaging cost.
Our global partnerships with leading packaging system manufacturers guarantee an easy integration of SealScope™ to deliver optimized packaging lines for your business. SealScope integrates or partners with major brands or machine integrators such as BW Flexible systems (Hayssen, Sandiacre, …), PPi Technologies, Toyo Jidoki (now Pacraft), SN Packaging, LeePack, Fuji Packaging, Omori, HDG, GEA, VolPak, MesPack, ILAPak, Rovema and many more.
Engilico™, pioneer in non-destructive in-line seal inspection for flexible packaging, now presents a new tray inspection solution at PackExpo International. The inspection solution uses hyperspectral imaging (HSI) technology to detect contamination in the seal of plastic trays with a much higher contrast than standard vision cameras. Even with printed plastic foils -when contamination is hardly visible for traditional vision-based systems- seal contamination can be detected by a hyperspectral camera. Typical applications are in-line inspection of trays or pots with meat, fish, cheese and vegetables.
More information on www.engilico.com
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Tea
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Appointments.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.
- Direct Sales
- Central America
- Central and South Asia
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Northern Africa
- Oceania Pacific
- South America
- Southern Africa
- Western Europe