222 Las Colinas Blvd W Ste 900N Irving,
- Phone: (972) 443-4000
Celanese is a a global chemical and specialty materials company that engineers and manufactures a variety of products essential to everyday living. The BioPolymer Solutions division represents a family of bio-based and biodegradable resins and films engineered as alternatives to traditional petroleum-based plastics to help address the Single Use Plastics (SUP) global challenge while providing other unique performance benefits.
- Cosmetics/Personal Care > Cosmetics/Personal Care
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Household/Automotive > Other household products
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.
Sustainable Solution Description
Celanese's BioPolymer Solutions represents a family of bio-based and biodegradable materials engineered as alternatives to traditional petroleum-based plastics to help address the Single Use Plastics (SUP) global challenge while providing other unique performance benefits. Since the 1930’s, Celanese has been a major producer of Cellulose Acetate, a cellulosic material which is both bio-based and biodegradable. BlueRidge® cellulosic resins and Clarifoil® cellulosic films leverage this core material technology.